Expansion loan for companies is a working capital facility or an investment and working capital facility for entrepreneurs planning to undertake or expand their export activity. The interest rate starts at 2.85% with the repayment term of up to 15 years.
The financial resources under this instrument may be used to finance projects such as the following:
- construction or modernisation of production, service and commercial infrastructure,
- purchase or lease of immovable property,
- purchase or modernisation of a production line,
- purchase of machinery and equipment,
- creation and implementation of new technologies for products and services,
- purchase of means of transport, raw materials, materials and merchandise,
- introduction of IT solutions,
- promotion of the company, products, goods and services in the country and abroad,
- covering day-to-day operating costs,
- investment in human capital,
- cooperation with commercial intermediaries,
- acquisition of licences, patents, know-how or unpatented technical knowledge,
- researching potential new markets,
- drawing up documents related to expansion projects.